1. Launch TI Connect on your computer. If you don’t have TI Connect installed, you can read our installation guide here.
2. Once in TI Connect, click the Device Explorer icon.
3. Find the application file on your computer you want to transfer to your calculator.
4. Drag the file into the Device Explorer window.
5. The file will then be sent to your calcuator.
6. You are now ready to use the application on your calculator.
Calcblog Newswire2014.01.05: Just posted a new tutorial on plotting parametric functions on the TI-83+ and TI-84+. Hope you find it useful! 2013.05.05: We posted a new video tutorial on using variables to perform calculations on your graphing calculator. Watch it! 2013.04.08: Check out our great new guide on learning the HP 50g and its RPN option. 2013.03.23: Just posted a quick guide to entering logarithms on your calculator.
- Performing a Linear Regression on the TI-83+ or TI-84+
- How to Enter Logarithms on Your Graphing Calculator
- Business and Finance Math #2: Calculating the Effective Annual Rate (EAR) on Your TI BA II Plus or HP 12c
- Sums and Sequences on the TI-83 Plus and TI-84 Plus
- Changing the Number of Decimals Displayed on the TI BA II Plus and HP 12c
Visit Our Sponsors