1. Launch TI Connect on your computer. If you don’t have TI Connect installed, you can read our installation guide here.
2. Once in TI Connect, click the Device Explorer icon.
3. Find the application file on your computer you want to transfer to your calculator.
4. Drag the file into the Device Explorer window.
5. The file will then be sent to your calcuator.
6. You are now ready to use the application on your calculator.
Calcblog Newswire2014.01.05: Just posted a new tutorial on plotting parametric functions on the TI-83+ and TI-84+. Hope you find it useful! 2013.05.05: We posted a new video tutorial on using variables to perform calculations on your graphing calculator. Watch it! 2013.04.08: Check out our great new guide on learning the HP 50g and its RPN option. 2013.03.23: Just posted a quick guide to entering logarithms on your calculator.
- How to Enter Logarithms on Your Graphing Calculator
- Business and Finance Math #2: Calculating the Effective Annual Rate (EAR) on Your TI BA II Plus or HP 12c
- How to Change the Batteries on Your TI-83 Plus, TI-84 Plus or TI-89
- Sums and Sequences on the TI-83 Plus and TI-84 Plus
- Three Applications to Turn Your TI-83+ or TI-84+ into a TI-89
Visit Our Sponsors